6 Secrets to choosing the Right Company to Service Your Heating & Cooling System!
Click Below to learn the difference in service
Click Below to learn about Pat Green Heating & Cooling Service
- Make Sure the technician that the company sends is qualified to work On your equipment (So many heating & cooling companies today send technician’s out to service equipment with little to no proper training to keep costs at a minimum).
- 24/7 Emergency service available (Cooling & Heating systems do not breakdown between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.. That’s why it is important that you have a company to always be there for you).
- Make Sure It’s Flat Rate Pricing! (Flat rate pricing protects the consumer because you will know upfront what the cost of the repair will be and the time to make the repair is not dependent on an hourly rate).
- Warranty of a service call is most important (Not all Cooling & Heating Companies are created equal when it comes to standing behind a service repair. Make sure that there is a guarantee for at least 1 year on all repairs).
- Who is coming to your home? (Did you know that the majority of service companies don’t even perform a background check before hiring a service technician?).
Air Conditioning Repair and Service, Panama City FL and Surrounding Areas
Call today 850-277-2777
Perhaps the most uncomfortable feeling is sitting in your Northwest Florida living room in the middle of July, windows open, fans blowing, and sweat dripping away. We’ve all experienced it and we all want nothing more than for our air conditioning unit to function in the middle of the most difficult hot and humid days in Florida.
We here at Pat Green Heating & Cooling are passionate about providing Panama City air conditioning solutions that last. We want our nearby community to experience life as best as possible and we are here to service your home air conditioning and heating unitsthroughout the year. Take a look below at the residential ac and heating installation services we offer Panama City and the surrounding area.
Is your air conditioning unit broken? Are you having continual problems with fixing your existing unit? Purchasing a new air conditioning system should not be a frustrating experience. Pat Green Heating & Cooling our professional Panama City air conditioning contractors will provide you with all of the information you will need to make the best choice for you and your family.
The systems we install are designed with your needs in mind, maximum efficiency, and a price you are comfortable with.Â We perform all installations to the standards of each manufacturer in order to promote an accurate SEER rating and proper airflow.
Why Get A Brand New Air Conditioner Today?
- Advanced modern technology has led to the manufacturing of air conditioning units that are both effective in cooling as well as electrical conservation. By investing in one of these new, higher efficiency systems you will save more money on electric bills each month compared to your existing unit.
- An air conditioning replacement is an investment in your Panama City home. A new AC system will increase the value of your home as well as reduce your monthly expenses, making your home more attractive and affordable.
- If you need to finance your investment we can work with you. Low monthly plans and a new home comfort package is affordable for anyone. Over time, the money you save on monthly electric bills and federal tax credits will pay for the unit itself.
Our friendly staff is here for you. We are committed to excellence.
Getting uncomfortable because of a broken cooling unit? Pat Green Heating & Cooling offers air conditioning repair service on all brands of systems. Our trained and certified technicians receive on-going training to be certain you receive the highest quality service you deserve that will last in the long run and save you money.
Panama City air conditioning repair services that save you money!
We have found that the best way to lengthen the life of any Florida air conditioning unit is to make sure it is serviced and/or maintained on a regular basis. We provide HVAC preventive maintenance programs that will help keep your system in its best condition which will lower your operating cost as well as help avoid costly breakdowns. If you are in need of immediate AC repair for your current home or business HVAC unit than our professional AC technicians have the knowledge to identify and adjust or repair your system in a timely manner. With the experience we have in repairing Panama City air conditioning systems like yours, you can rest assured that we can quickly identify the problem and make the AC repairs necessary at an affordable price.
The typical central air conditioning system is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home.
Using electricity as its power source, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system to gather heat and moisture from indoors and remove it from the home.
Heat and moisture are removed from the home when warm air from inside the home is blown over the cooled indoor coil. The heat in the air transfers to the coil, thereby “cooling” the air.
The heat that has transferred to the coil is then “pumped” to the exterior of the home, while the cooled air is pumped back inside, helping to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
Central air conditioning can also be provided through a package unit or a heat pump.
Indoor comfort during warm weather – Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels.
Cleaner air – As your central air conditioning system draws air out of various rooms in the house through return air ducts, the air is pulled through an air filter, which removes airborne particles such as dust and lint. Sophisticated filters may remove microscopic pollutants, as well. The filtered air is then routed to air supply duct work that carries it back to rooms.
Quieter operation – Because the compressor bearing unit is located outside the home, the indoor noise level from its operation is much lower than that of a free-standing air conditioning unit.